FreedomAlert is the world’s first programmable two-way voice pendant communicator with no monthly fees. Personal security has never been so small or affordable. The FreedomAlert can be programmed to call family, friends, or neighbors, at anytime from anywhere in the home and into the surrounding
yard. If the programmed contacts are unreachable – the system can default to call an emergency 911 operator.
The FreedomAlert has the ability to be programmed with up to four (4) contacts to call anytime. The system can be customized with the three position
switch on the back of the base unit to select one of three modes. A power outlet and active telephone line are all that is needed for the unit to
operate. The medical pendant is powered by a lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 6 months on a single charge.
• Program up to 4 personal contacts. System dials the first number, if the call is not answered, it dials the next number etc.
• Slide switch on unit allows to select 3 modes:
• Call up to 4 custom contacts.
• Call up to 4 custom contacts & then emergency 911.
• Call 911 directly.
• System test and battery test functions.
• Voice prompts and confirmations during voice testing.
• Extra telephone jack in base unit.
• Combination of up to 4 pendants or Emergency Wall Communicators programmed to one base station.
• Auto power off of pendant after one minute of inactivity.
• 24 hour emergency battery back-up.
• Water resistant pendant.
• Compatible with any standard land-line and most VoIP.
• DECT Communications technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless TeleCommunications).
• Operating Frequency: 1.9 GHz Spread Spectrum.
• Coverage: 600ft (183m) line of site.
• Battery: lithium-ion rechargeable for pendant, AA NiMh rechargeable for base.
• FCC & DOC Canada certified.
• Factory is ISO-9001 approved.
• Conforms to UL 1637.
- Base station
- Four AA rechargeable batteries
- Two AAA rechargeable batteries (One charges in base while other is being used)
- AC Adaptor
- Lanyard, Belt Clip & wrist strap
- Telephone Cord